Home > Biker Foren > Family > A Poem From Mom at Christmas Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
A Poem From Mom at Christmas
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Dec 14, 2005 14:20

My Mom passed away on 3/4/03 from lung cancer at age 83 & I still miss her oh so much. I have this poem that was sent to me in 2003 at Christmas that I would like to share with all of you.
My Mom used to call me her Earth Angel when she was going through her treatments & always would say what a true blessing it was that she decided to have a 4th baby at age 37! When my Mom was going through her treatments in 2002/2003, I used to always say to her "I love you more" & she would always say to me "I love you much". Now my friends always say "I love you much" to me...Her final words to me a few days before she passed away were "I love you much".
Merry Christmas, Mom...I love you more.
Your Earth Angel, Carla

A Poem From Mom

I still hear the songs
I still see the lights
I still feel your love
On cold wintry nights.

I still share your hopes
And all of your cares
I'll even remind you
To please say your prayers.

I just want to tell you
You still make me proud
You stand head and shoulders
Above all of the crowd.

Keep trying each moment
To stay in His grace
I came here before you
To help set your place.

You don't have to be
Perfect all of the time
He forgives you the slip
If you continue to climb.

To my family and friends
Please be thankful today
I'm still close beside you
In a new special way.

I love you all dearly
Now don't shed a tear
Cause I'm spending my
Christmas with Jesus this year.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Dec 19, 2005 08:44

Such wonderful words...

Thanks, Smile.

You always come up with some great things to reflect on.

(((CARLA)))

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Dec 15, 2005 18:49

Smile you have a way of taking some of the most painful things and making a positive impact with of course... a
SMILE....
Darlin (a scarce member here these days)lost her mom this year and she isnt taking it so well. I will take this to her and hug her as she falls apart, but she knows her mom is still with her everyday..

Your awesome!!!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Dec 15, 2005 18:07

AWW.Smile that really touched my heart.. My mom passed away On Dec 3, 1995 of Lung Cancer at the age of 57. I too took care of her while she was ill. Christmas is very emotional for me. Thanks Smile...JJ

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Dec 15, 2005 07:10

Carla,
I think this says about what I'd say to my mother. Beautiful work, my friend.