Home > Biker Foren > Message board > Live Report Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Live Report
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 24, 2005 06:59

This is Speedyjerry reporting live from Palm City Florida where we are really getting hammered by Hurricane Wilma, as you can see it's pretty hard to drink a damn beer out in the front yard.
This is Speedyjerry reporting live from Palm City Florida where we are really getting hammered by Hurricane Wilma, as you can see it's pretty hard to drink a damn beer out in the front yard.

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Dec 29, 2009 12:10

We sure have been lucky with the hurricanes since this topic.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Nov 04, 2005 05:23

Weenie write:

angelrider800 write:
BigDaddyDOC write:

speedyjerry write:

BigDaddyDOC write:

speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:
My second favorite part of a Hurricane!.

Speedo you make hurricanes intertaining=.)

Thank you Princess, I got to be doing something to keep busy instead of waiting around for my house to blow up during storms, ham radio was pretty quiet so I grabbed my camera.

your welcome Speedo keep up the good work....hope you house made it out of the storm? no chainsaw massacre's?

No Damage Done from this storm, last year got me though, now I can start fixing it up for next year, new roof and screen porch on the way.

Glad to here it Speedo..and I've seen some of your work....sweet...have to uncap a cold one next month when I breeze through your neck of the woods...=.)

It shall be My Honor to uncap one (or two) with one of the TRULY nice ladies left here!. Integrity seems to be fading these days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

Okey Dokey!!!

Dayummm!!

Hey Doc!................................
They don't call me "Mr. Niceguy" for NUTTIN!

HOLY SHEEPCHIT BATMAN!!!!!

Get the Batmobike, Robin...it's time to get the hell outta Gotham City!

Batman....don't forget to grab the precious weenie on the Batmobike for this, she ain't gonna be anywhere around for this un!! Move over Sis, you gots company coming!!!

If that "Batmobike" ain't got an in line four don't even bother bringing it outta the cave!.........Sounds like a BlazerCrunchySnack to me.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Nov 04, 2005 04:07

angelrider800 write:
BigDaddyDOC write:

speedyjerry write:

BigDaddyDOC write:

speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

Thank you Princess, I got to be doing something to keep busy instead of waiting around for my house to blow up during storms, ham radio was pretty quiet so I grabbed my camera.

your welcome Speedo keep up the good work....hope you house made it out of the storm? no chainsaw massacre's?

No Damage Done from this storm, last year got me though, now I can start fixing it up for next year, new roof and screen porch on the way.

Glad to here it Speedo..and I've seen some of your work....sweet...have to uncap a cold one next month when I breeze through your neck of the woods...=.)

It shall be My Honor to uncap one (or two) with one of the TRULY nice ladies left here!. Integrity seems to be fading these days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

Okey Dokey!!!

Dayummm!!

Batman....don't forget to grab the precious weenie on the Batmobike for this, she ain't gonna be anywhere around for this un!! Move over Sis, you gots company coming!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 03, 2005 17:10

BigDaddyDOC write:

speedyjerry write:

BigDaddyDOC write:

speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

Okey Dokey!!!

Dayummm!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 03, 2005 15:42

speedyjerry write:

BigDaddyDOC write:

speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

Okey Dokey!!!

Dayummm!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 03, 2005 14:12

BigDaddyDOC write:

speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

Okey Dokey!!!

Dayummm!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 03, 2005 11:53

speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

Thank you Speedo....Char and I look forward to it.....

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 03, 2005 10:55

speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

Okey Dokey!!!

Dayummm!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 03, 2005 06:04

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 02, 2005 19:32

speedyjerry write:

angelrider800 write:
speedyjerry write:

angelrider800 write:
speedyjerry write:
Thing is............We ain't stupid enough to build "Below Sea Level"......
It all drains off within hours!.

Tacky remark Jerry....even for you!

Tacky? I showed pic's of flooding that drained off in a few hours,..... Why does it drain so fast where I CHOSE TO LIVE?...........Uhmm,.....because I understand drainage and elevations. If you choose to live below Sea Level and you ain't in the Navy on a submarine, that's pretty stupid. And then expect my tax dollars to bail you out when it floods is rediculous, I Object!.

TACKY!!! I read all kinds of posts from folks that object to their tax dollars being spent in Florida, and how stupid you all are for living there.....So I guess they're right????

Is that the best you can do?............
Sure have been making alot of noise lately for someone, who just the other week, swore up and down they'd never post here again, quit her membership, and tried to get every one else to migrate over to another site that's just about as exciting as watching dead grass grow!.

Boy....you're lucky I'm one of the nice women here, Jerry! LOL I had you reemed out and was happy about it but I decided that to sink to YOUR level was far beneath me! :)
Just suffice it to say that no matter what I decide to do or when I decide to do it, or how many folks I invite to do it with me, it's really ok...I don't have to ask your permission or even worry one little bit what you might think about it...isn't that wonderful!?? LOL That being said, Is this the best YOU can do??? Lata Speedy Jerry...you probably need to tape up that glass house or summin, huh?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 02, 2005 09:52

speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 02, 2005 05:49

hddude45 write:
speedyjerry write:

hddude45 write:
Jerry,

You are wearing a Mohawk T shirt in the last pic. Wierd plane to pick...any personal connection?
Jerry,

You are wearing a Mohawk T shirt in the last pic. Wierd plane to pick...any personal connection?

Grumman Aircraft was right across the creek from me here years ago, used to watch them rascals in amazement for years, their cool!.

Pilots that ended up flying them had pretty big cajones. Circling round in small arms range bringing in thunder from above is a short but interesting job track.

They had lots of really cool cameras too!. Forward recon. missions.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 02, 2005 05:45

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 02, 2005 05:28

angelrider800 write:
speedyjerry write:

angelrider800 write:
speedyjerry write:

Tacky? I showed pic's of flooding that drained off in a few hours,..... Why does it drain so fast where I CHOSE TO LIVE?...........Uhmm,.....because I understand drainage and elevations. If you choose to live below Sea Level and you ain't in the Navy on a submarine, that's pretty stupid. And then expect my tax dollars to bail you out when it floods is rediculous, I Object!.

TACKY!!! I read all kinds of posts from folks that object to their tax dollars being spent in Florida, and how stupid you all are for living there.....So I guess they're right????

Is that the best you can do?............
Sure have been making alot of noise lately for someone, who just the other week, swore up and down they'd never post here again, quit her membership, and tried to get every one else to migrate over to another site that's just about as exciting as watching dead grass grow!.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 01, 2005 15:24

speedyjerry write:

hddude45 write:
Jerry,

Jerry,

Grumman Aircraft was right across the creek from me here years ago, used to watch them rascals in amazement for years, their cool!.

Pilots that ended up flying them had pretty big cajones. Circling round in small arms range bringing in thunder from above is a short but interesting job track.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 01, 2005 08:00

speedyjerry write:

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 01, 2005 07:03

speedyjerry write:

angelrider800 write:
speedyjerry write:

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 01, 2005 06:00

secretsquirrel write:
speedyjerry write:

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 01, 2005 05:57

grnidwitch write:
It might just be me, but a man with a chainsaw and then a beer.............that's an ambulance call if I've ever seen one.
It might just be me, but a man with a chainsaw and then a beer.............that's an ambulance call if I've ever seen one.

Most people I know got no business with a chainsaw SOBER! Some people are just safer using only their brains.