Home > Biker Foren > Write articles to get free gold membership > do harley riders hate honda riders? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
do harley riders hate honda riders?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jun 21, 2013 23:28

just got a 1999 honda 750 shadow ace with 7500 miles on it as a present....cant afford a harley right now

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 24, 2013 08:27

I love Harleys because they ar lovely but lot of problems. Like overheat and many more. I got Blackbird an Vulcan900 and i do plenty of miles in Europ and they never let me down. And wit Harley you can ride it anytime but not every time u come back to home ;) 

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 16, 2013 20:39

I have buddys that ride bikes that are not Harleys. To each is own, for whatever reason

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 13, 2013 10:03

My guess is that the HD people will not answer in the affirmative so they won't sound like elitists. It does not matter what you ride, as long as it is what makes you happy. My co-worker lost his HD due to the economy. His elitist attitude was so over the top that he would not stoop to the level of riding my Honda. He would rather sit at home and pout than get on another bike and enjoy the ride - ridiculous!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 16, 2013 14:12

had one of those, loved it. would not have traded it in if i didn't have to. smooth power supply, decent brakes, comfy seat and sounded great with the highway hawk pipes. :)