Home > Biker Foren > Arizona > Starting New Year Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Starting New Year
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 10, 2006 20:43

I don't see anything posted on here since Nov. and we are suppose to be keeping AZ on top..Anything planned for the new year?
Sweetwhisper

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 07, 2010 13:48

check out What The Hell Bar And Grill in Apache Junction . Its an awesome biker hangout

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jan 23, 2007 15:17

Well Super Bowl rides as long as we could watch the game..
Flagstaff if you want to come here and get out of the snow and warm up your you know what a little in front of a fire place, if we can find one!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 14, 2007 02:21

Hey all new to site/forums, ok newbie to all this stuff. But not to AZ, born and raised. The best state to live & ride (at least 11 months out of the year) except for the ride hards like me, just break out the flannels and cover with leathers!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jan 06, 2007 08:22

What about meeting at 9am,, bell and grand, in the Wallmart parking lot. Superbowl Saturday? I would bet that there wouldn't be much interest in riding on Superbowl Sunday!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Dec 30, 2006 09:01

This sounds like fun--and a great time of year to be riding! I am in-- ;-)

Happy Holiday's to all!

Steve

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Dec 28, 2006 13:24

Why not arrange for a ride to say Wickenburg,, with a stop at Buzard's...

we could all just happen to pick the same day ,, meet at say 1200 somewhere and have a fun ride............

How about meeting at a parking lot near Grand and Bell... team up and ride west!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Dec 21, 2006 20:20

Oh boy I bet you are freezing up there in Flag, I am here in Phx.course we are whimps here!!
Happy Holidays to you!
SweetWhisper

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Dec 21, 2006 09:25

sweetwhisper write:
I don't see anything posted on here since Nov. and we are suppose to be keeping AZ on top..Anything planned for the new year?
Sweetwhisper

Re:

I hope to meet you.. maybe a ride mid Jan on a saturday?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Dec 20, 2006 00:45

Hi all, have a kool yule, and a great new Year!

Nur gültig