Home > Biker Foren > Message board > No replies. Why ? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
No replies. Why ?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Dec 30, 2013 22:13

I keep reading posts by women that say they cant find a good, loyal man. Well, it starts with a simple reply, maybe just a Hi. I'm not expecting a love at first contact thing by any means. All I want is a simple reply. Either this site is bogus, there are no Aussie biker girls within 200 klm of me or my profile sucks. The last option maybe the truth but you cant tell me that here in Australia, the highest Harley ownership per capita in the world, there are no girls who want a riding buddy, friend or backseat. I give up.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 05, 2014 20:11

This is the second time I have signd up here and nothing.  Many of the posting on the forums are several years old, no activity which leads me to believe many of the accounts have long been abandoned.  Thankfully I haven't bothered to pay for a membership.  Funny how many reviews say this is the best biker dating site.  If this is the best... no thanks.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Mar 28, 2014 18:54

I think there are a lot of men and women on the site, but like me, up until this week, I was not a paid member so I couldn't respond even though I wanted to.  The price is a little high especially if you aren't sure about the website.  The fact that the funds continue to keep coming out of your banking account makes some nervous about becoming a paid member.  I think you're adorable, but to far away for me.  If you're ever in my area, look me up.  You can never have too many friend.  Right?!!  Have a good one!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 20, 2014 07:14

Ditto... I live here on the Sunny Coast. I didn't expect to be inundated but I was kinda hoping to meet some new ride buddies at the very least....  I wonder tho, if the "recommended" profile matching leads a few astray.... But.... Wtf... Someone out here must want to ride, surely??????

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jan 11, 2014 22:03

i know what you're saying.I've left comments with no replies. but so be it, i guess. sorry its not working out for you, its not for me either. lol.