Home > Biker Foren > Upcoming new features > Friends Only Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Friends Only
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 26, 2006 08:57

I know I am not the only one on the site looking for friends and riding buddies (partners). Being married I find it very difficult finding members such as myself. It seems if I talk to the woman they think I am just out to get (well you know). If I IM guys they think I am gay or something. I find these obstacles very hard to work around. If something could be added to the site that would show exactly what I am looking for that would be great. However, I still want to be visible and be able to talk with everyone. I have met some good people here. But I want people to know exactly what I am looking for. This includes the profiles and the IM box. Also, if I say in my profile "no preference" in who I am looking for in the IM box it says I am looking for a man. Well, to be honest that makes me look like someone I am not. So I have to say woman instead.

I understand the site is more or less for singles. But I don't see the harm in adding a few extra things for us married people and what we are looking for. It would also benefit bikerkiss.com by new member registrations for people such as myself who are looking for the same thing.

I hope bikerkiss.com will take my suggestions seriously. Thanks.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 05, 2007 07:14

xRGRULERx write:
I know I am not the only one on the site looking for friends and riding buddies (partners). Being married I find it very difficult finding members such as myself. It seems if I talk to the woman they think I am just out to get (well you know). If I IM guys they think I am gay or something. I find these obstacles very hard to work around. If something could be added to the site that would show exactly what I am looking for that would be great. However, I still want to be visible and be able to talk with everyone. I have met some good people here. But I want people to know exactly what I am looking for. This includes the profiles and the IM box. Also, if I say in my profile "no preference" in who I am looking for in the IM box it says I am looking for a man. Well, to be honest that makes me look like someone I am not. So I have to say woman instead.

I understand the site is more or less for singles. But I don't see the harm in adding a few extra things for us married people and what we are looking for. It would also benefit bikerkiss.com by new member registrations for people such as myself who are looking for the same thing.

hi there yes its hard of some of the sites just tryin to find friends most of the men only here for 1 thing even when you put in your profile you with someone and happy think most of them dont even read what you say they look at your pics and just send mess i did it on netlog i put a pic of my partners bottom wearing my boxer shorts well comments i got because they didnt look or read right then i told them all lol in a blog
my partner doesnt like me comin on stuff he paroind im goin to find someone else but im happy and love him so much just wish he would see that
well perhaps can chat soon take care
ps hope you find some nice friends

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 30, 2006 02:36

kevin write:
HarleyChic1 write:
xRGRULERx write:

Why don't you just check off married, and also post it in your profile that your married and just looking for friends and riding buddies.

"Kevin why don't you ad a box to be checked off - that will show in the profile for people that are married/couples that they are just looking for friends and ridding buddies only."

GOOD IDEA. TEN DAYS BONUS GOLD MEMBERSHIP HAS BEEN OFFERED.

Kevin
Website Manager

Good luck getting it!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 09, 2006 04:48

ahhh..Kevin...remember me from the search parameters suggestion?

WELL THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!

You guys already ask us these questions, yet you can't search by them....

Come one...give it some SERIOUS thought now!!!

Thanks!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 08, 2006 02:52

HarleyChic1 write:
xRGRULERx write:

Why don't you just check off married, and also post it in your profile that your married and just looking for friends and riding buddies.

"Kevin why don't you ad a box to be checked off - that will show in the profile for people that are married/couples that they are just looking for friends and ridding buddies only."

GOOD IDEA. TEN DAYS BONUS GOLD MEMBERSHIP HAS BEEN OFFERED.

Kevin
Website Manager

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 08, 2006 02:36

xRGRULERx write:
HarleyChic1 write:
xRGRULERx write:

For some reason when I had 1st registered when I selected "no preference" all was OK except for the IM box. When you highlighted my name it said I was looking for a guy. So I choose woman instead. However, it seems that problem has been fixed so now I have "no preference" selected. My profile also states already that I am married and I also have in there looking for riding partners only. As a matter in fact before you even click on the profile I said "Looking for riding partners only". :)

That is the best I can do with BK's current setup. But more should be done for couples, married people and such. At least in my opinion.

Start a new topic about this and give us your detailed comments and suggestions.
If it is Ok, we will offer bonus gold membership for you.

Kevin

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, May 07, 2006 07:02

HarleyChic1 write:
xRGRULERx write:

For some reason when I had 1st registered when I selected "no preference" all was OK except for the IM box. When you highlighted my name it said I was looking for a guy. So I choose woman instead. However, it seems that problem has been fixed so now I have "no preference" selected. My profile also states already that I am married and I also have in there looking for riding partners only. As a matter in fact before you even click on the profile I said "Looking for riding partners only". :)

That is the best I can do with BK's current setup. But more should be done for couples, married people and such. At least in my opinion.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Apr 28, 2006 00:15

jjgeorgiapeach write:
xRGRULERx write:

Hey xGru...try changing your status to couple...that will help some..

Thanks, the couple works. For some reason though the no preffence diden't.

The couple option will work for now.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Apr 27, 2006 07:18

jjgeorgiapeach write:
Did I hear free membership for JJ???

Im working on it for us girlllll...lmoa

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Apr 27, 2006 03:47

Did I hear free membership for JJ???

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Apr 27, 2006 03:46

xRGRULERx write:

Hey xGru...try changing your status to couple...that will help some..

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Apr 27, 2006 02:31

xRGRULERx write:

Yes, we focus more on ride in the future. You can check we plan to add more new features about ride.